Used Vapor Recovery Unit
- Price: $12500
- Location: Garden City, Texas
- Manufacturer: OTA Compression
- Scrubber: COLE'S Production
- Controls: Murphy
- Year: 2013
- Quantity: 1
- Condition: Good
- Type: Used
OTA’s Vapor Recovery Unit with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) is ideal for applications where electricity is available to your location. The VRU package utilizes a 20HP 480V electric motor to power OTA’s proprietary KS40 compressor. The VFD allows the GTO20E to fit on any vapor recovery application where electricity is available making it the most versatile VRU available. As suction pressures fluctuate, the VFD will allow the electric drive motor to automatically adjust its RPMs accordingly. This package is designed for flexibility, ease of service and low maintenance. The VRU is so precise it can monitor and react to the exact ounce of pressure you command it to.
The KS40 was designed specifically for vapor recovery and is incomparable to other reciprocating compressors of the past. See how it stacks-up against its reciprocating ancestors, as well as modern competing compressor designs. The KS40 is OTA’s proprietary new-generation, low volume, high performance reciprocating compressor. The highly efficient, horizontally opposed, four cylinder compressor is designed for a low initial cost, flexibility, ease of service and low maintenance. The KS40 is tough as well. It can handle moderate amounts of coal fines, hydrocarbons, and liquids.
Used Vapor Recovery Unit Vapor Leakage
The OTA KS40 is a closed loop compressor system which prevents escape of vapors to the atmosphere during run or standby modes. The closed loop design allows for the system to be positively pressurized, thus eliminating any chance of oxygen being introduced into the system. All excess internal pressure is released back into the suction manifold to be sold.
Used Vapor Recovery Unit Field Maintenance
OTA’s balanced, horizontally opposed KS40 can easily be repaired without removal from the package. Due to the compressors unique design, the heads and valves are easily accessible. Furthermore, it allows for removal of individual cylinders should the need arise for ring replacement or thorough cylinder wall inspection / replacement.
Used Vapor Recovery Unit Maintenance Cost
The KS40 was designed and built with the buyer in mind. Replacement parts are abundant and are on the shelf items of most auto parts retailers. The operational components of the KS40 compressor contain no custom machined parts, thus cost of rebuilds is kept to a minimum. Due to the overall design of the KS40, liquids in the oil are kept to a bare minimum and in most cases non-existent. A 30 minute monthly preventive maintenance program is all that is required to ensure the unit continues to operate efficiently.
Used Vapor Recovery Unit Liquids
The KS40’s patented horizontally opposed heads allow the compressor to evacuate liquids during operation and standby modes.
Used Vapor Recovery Unit Specifications
- Volumes up to 375 MCFD
- Sunction range of 20 Hg to 30 PSIG
- Discharge range of 25 – 150 PSIG
- Capable of up to 15 ratios
- Electric Drive – 20 HP
- RPM ramge of 900 to 1800
- Size: 24” Wx 20”L x 16”H
- Weight: 165 lbs.
Loading and Delivery Available for Vapor Recovery Unit , we can deliver anywhere in the United States!
Important Buyers Notice: All items are old "As-Is" with "No Warranty" expressed or implied. Items offered for sale may be damaged, inoperable and/or missing parts. You are strongly urged to carefully review each photo and video as well as personally inspect the item before making a decision to purchase. Free Oilfield Quote is not responsible for any missing or damaged equipment, part, item or accessory and shall not be held liable for any damage prior to or during the removal and/or delivery of the equipment. Any and all agreements contrary to the above disclaimer must be in writing and agreed upon up front and prior to any transaction.
- Payment: Payment in full is required within 3 days of the invoice date. Acceptable payments: Wire Transfer, Cashiers Check.
- Loading Requirements: Purchaser is responsible for all loadout expenses (cranes, man-lifts, sky tracks, operators, riggers etc.) including shipping and logistics and shall contract and pay any associated costs directly with contractors.
- Safety Requirements: Safety Glasses, Hard Hats, Steel Tip Boots Required on all Free Oilfield Quote loadout locations.
- Warranty Information: This Item is being sold AS IS-WHERE IS with “No Warranty” expressed or implied.
- Removal Policy: Items must be removed 10 days after the invoice is generated unless otherwise agreed to in writing . Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and/or forfeiture.
- Removal Deadline: 10 days after the invoice is generated.
Buyer Requirements for Used Vapor Recovery Unit
- Buyers are required to examine all items prior to removing them from the location. If the item differs significantly from how it was represented in the lot description, the Buyer must contact Customer Care prior to removing.
- Buyer must schedule an appointment with the yard prior to removal.
- The Buyer is required to remove all purchased items from the seller's location by the removal deadline. Failure to do so may result in the buyer being assessed fees in the amount of $50.00 per day by the Seller and/or the Company. Any storage fees owed must be paid directly by the buyer and are the buyer’s sole responsibility.
This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. There is no customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Buyer.