APEX 456-365-120 Stroke Pumping Unit
Condition: Very Good
Location: Oklahoma City
APEX 456-365-120 Stroke Pumping Unit
A pumping unit results when the gear reducer and the structure are combined together. These units have a size rating that describes the unit’s capacities with the reducer rating, maximum structural capacity, and the maximum stroke length. The reducer number is the maximum torque rating in lbf-in. divided by 1,000. The structure number is the maximum load normally on the beam in lbf divided by 100, while the maximum stroke length is in inches. This results in a three-number hyphenated description that ranges from 6.4-21-24 to 3,648-470-300 for the 77 possible standardized units. These describe the smallest unit with a 6,400-lbf-in. reducer, a 2,100-lbf structure capacity, and 24-in. stroke to the largest unit with a 3,648,000-lbf-in. reducer, 47,000-lbf structure, and 300-in. stroke.
APEX 456-365-120 Stroke Pumping Unit for Sale
A pumpjack is the overground drive for a reciprocating piston pump in an oil well.
It is used to mechanically lift liquid out of the well if not enough bottom hole pressure exists for the liquid to flow all the way to the surface. The arrangement is commonly used for onshore wells producing little oil. Pumpjacks are common in oil-rich areas.
Depending on the size of the pump, it generally produces 5 to 40 litres (1 to 9 imp gal; 1.5 to 10.5 US gal) of liquid at each stroke. Often this is an emulsion of crude oil and water. Pump size is also determined by the depth and weight of the oil to remove, with deeper extraction requiring more power to move the increased weight of the discharge column (discharge head).
A beam-type pumpjack converts the rotary motion of the motor to the vertical reciprocating motion necessary to drive the polished-rod and accompanying sucker rod and column (fluid) load. The engineering term for this type of mechanism is a walking beam. It was often employed in stationary and marine steam engine designs.
Important Buyers Notice: All items are Sold As-Is with No Warranty expressed or implied. Items offered for sale may be damaged, inoperable and/or missing parts. You are strongly urged to carefully review each photo and video as well as personally inspect the item before making a decision to purchase. Free Oilfield Quote is not responsible for any missing or damaged equipment, part, item or accessory and shall not be held liable for any damage prior to or during the removal and/or delivery of the equipment. Any and all agreements contrary to the above disclaimer must be in writing and agreed upon up front and prior to any transaction.
- Payment: Payment in full is required within 3 days of the invoice date. Acceptable payments: Wire Transfer, Cashiers Check.
- Loading Requirements: Purchaser is responsible for all loadout expenses (cranes, man-lifts, sky tracks, operators, riggers etc.) including shipping and logistics and shall contract and pay any associated costs directly with contractors.
- Safety Requirements: Safety Glasses, Hard Hats, Steel Tip Boots Required on all Free Oilfield Quote loadout locations.
- Warranty Information: This Item is being sold AS IS-WHERE IS with “No Warranty” expressed or implied.
- Removal Policy: Items must be removed 10 days after the invoice is generated unless otherwise agreed to in writing . Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and/or forfeiture.
- Removal Deadline: 10 days after the invoice is generated.
- Buyers are required to examine all items prior to removing them from the location. If the item differs significantly from how it was represented in the lot description, the Buyer must contact Customer Care prior to removing.
- Buyer must schedule an appointment with the yard prior to removal.
- The Buyer is required to remove all purchased items from the seller's location by the removal deadline. Failure to do so may result in the buyer being assessed fees in the amount of $50.00 per day by the Seller and/or the Company. Any storage fees owed must be paid directly by the buyer and are the buyer’s sole responsibility.
This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. There is no customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Buyer.