|Name||5-1/2 23# P110 Surplus Casing -12,800’|
|Short Description||*THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD - FOR OTHER OPTIONS PLEASE CALL 844-475-2060 OR CLICK THE ICON BELOW FOR INSTANT CHAT!|
5-1/2 23# P110 Surplus Casing -12,800’
5-1/2 23# P110 Surplus Casing -12,800’
J55 casing tube is a steel tube used for supporting the wall of petroleum and gas wells so as to ensure that the well is operating normally during and after the drilling process. Each oil well would need several layers of casings according to different drilling depth and geological conditions. J55 oil well casing pipe is an important tool used in oil drilling. It has excellent elongation property. After the pipe is in the well, the well is then be cemented. Unlike oil pipe and drill rod, casing tube is not reusable. Therefore, casing pipe consumption occupies more than 70% of the whole oil well pipes.
5-1/2 23# P110 Surplus Casing -12,800’ for Sale
J55 casing tube is widely used in the foundation works of many industries, such as petroleum, natural gas, coal gas, water supply, thermal power generation, hydropower generation, dredging engineering
The casing tube is cooled after tempering process. This method helps the pipe avoid the high-temperature brittleness and gain toughness. Subcritical quenching method is adopted to effectively reduce harmful elements and impurities.
- Casing tube of J55 steel grade is strong, durable and reliable.
- This oil well casing pipe has sturdy construction.
- Economic rate of return is very high.
- This product is water and leak proof.
- This casing tube is light in weight.
Important Buyers Notice: All items are Sold As-Is with No Warranty expressed or implied. Items offered for sale may be damaged, inoperable and/or missing parts. You are strongly urged to carefully review each photo and video as well as personally inspect the item before making a decision to purchase. Free Oilfield Quote is not responsible for any missing or damaged equipment, part, item or accessory and shall not be held liable for any damage prior to or during the removal and/or delivery of the equipment. Any and all agreements contrary to the above disclaimer must be in writing and agreed upon up front and prior to any transaction.
Loadout & Yard Information
1. Payment: Payment in full is required within 3 days of the invoice date. Acceptable payments: Wire Transfer, Cashiers Check.
2. Loading Requirements: Purchaser is responsible for all loadout expenses (cranes, man-lifts, sky tracks, operators, riggers etc.) including shipping and logistics and shall contract and pay any associated costs directly with contractors.
3. Safety Requirements: Safety Glasses, Hard Hats, Steel Tip Boots Required on all Free Oilfield Quote loadout locations.
4. Warranty Information: This Item is being sold AS IS-WHERE IS with “No Warranty” expressed or implied.
5. Removal Policy: Removal Deadline: 10 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture.
Buyers are required to examine all items prior to removing them from the location. If the item differs significantly from how it was represented in the lot description, the Buyer must contact Customer Care prior to removing.
Buyer must schedule an appointment with the yard prior to removal. The Buyer is required to remove all purchased items from the seller's location by the removal deadline. Failure to do so may result in the buyer being assessed fees in the amount of $50.00 per day by the Seller and/or the Company. Any storage fees owed must be paid directly by the buyer and are the buyer’s sole responsibility.
This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Buyer.