400 BBL Permian Steel Tank
- Price: Call for Price
- Location: Weatherford, Oklahoma
- Manufacturer: Permian Tank Manufacturing Co.
- Year: 2012
- Size: 400 BBL
- Serial Number: E34600
- Condition: Good
- Type: Used
Oil Field steel tanks come in either high profile or low profile tanks. The profile is determined by the height of the tanks. Tanks less than 16 feet are considered low profile tanks and tanks above 16 feet are considered high profile tanks.
Storage tanks come in a wide variety of shapes, types and materials. Every steel storage tank design must be specific to its task, be it underground or on surface storage tasks. Steel storage tanks are among the most commonly preferred storage tanks due to their effectiveness and durability. Because of these features they have found wide use in residential, commercial and industrial establishments.
Steel storage tanks have many superior qualities over other types of tanks making them the best choice in many circumstances.
400 BBL Permian Steel Tank
- Cost Effective: When comparing to other material, steel storage tanks are more economical. 400 BBL steel production tank is economical considering the low amount of maintenance they require.
- Versatility: Steel is a versatile material. Its protection from durability and corrosion allows it to be used in a number of different storage applications when used to make steel tanks.
- Longevity: 400 BBL steel production tank is rust resistant, fire-resistant and long lasting even without painting. The resistance of steel to a number of environmental factors makes steel tanks withstand the test of time.
Loading and Delivery Available for 400 BBL Permian Steel Tank , we can deliver anywhere in the United States!
Important Buyers Notice: All items are old \"As-Is\" with \"No Warranty\" expressed or implied. Items offered for sale may be damaged, inoperable and/or missing parts. You are strongly urged to carefully review each photo and video as well as personally inspect the item before making a decision to purchase. Free Oilfield Quote is not responsible for any missing or damaged equipment, part, item or accessory and shall not be held liable for any damage prior to or during the removal and/or delivery of the equipment. Any and all agreements contrary to the above disclaimer must be in writing and agreed upon up front and prior to any transaction.
- Payment: Payment in full is required within 3 days of the invoice date. Acceptable payments: Wire Transfer, Cashiers Check.
- Loading Requirements: Purchaser is responsible for all loadout expenses (cranes, man-lifts, sky tracks, operators, riggers etc.) including shipping and logistics and shall contract and pay any associated costs directly with contractors.
- Safety Requirements: Safety Glasses, Hard Hats, Steel Tip Boots Required on all Free Oilfield Quote loadout locations.
- Warranty Information: This Item is being sold AS IS-WHERE IS with “No Warranty” expressed or implied.
- Removal Policy: Items must be removed 10 days after the invoice is generated unless otherwise agreed to in writing . Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and/or forfeiture.
- Removal Deadline: 10 days after the invoice is generated.
Buyer Requirements for 400 BBL Permian Steel Tank
- Buyers are required to examine all items prior to removing them from the location. If the item differs significantly from how it was represented in the lot description, the Buyer must contact Customer Care prior to removing.
- Buyer must schedule an appointment with the yard prior to removal.
- The Buyer is required to remove all purchased items from the seller's location by the removal deadline. Failure to do so may result in the buyer being assessed fees in the amount of $50.00 per day by the Seller and/or the Company. Any storage fees owed must be paid directly by the buyer and are the buyer’s sole responsibility.
This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. There is no customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Buyer.