|Name||2007 WADE 45 FT Nitrogen Unit|
1000 EAST 1ST ST. BIG LAKE, TEXAS 76932
DESCRIPTION : 2007 CUSTOM BUILT WADE SERVICES WHT-45FT NITROGEN GENERATION UNIT. (2) 1250 CFM ATLAS COPCO COMPRESSORS POWERED BY CUMMINS QSX15 635 HP DIESEL ENGINES, TWIN CIP (3) STAGE 3,000 PSI BOOSTERS POWERED BY CUMMINS QSX15 635 HP DIESEL ENGINE, AFTER COOLED, MOUNTED ON 45 FT TRI-AXLE DROP DECK TRAILER. ALSO AVAILABLE IS PORTABLE NITROGEN PACKAGE CONSISTING OF 20 MEMBRANE ENCLOSED NITROGEN PACKAGE, (1) HEATER, (1) 3,000 CAM AFTER COOLER, (6) SCRUBBERS AND FILTERS, (6) 1" DUMP VALVES, DEHYDRATION SYSTEM, MOUNTED ON 2013 BIG TEX 14ET-20GN 20' TANDEM AXLE GOOSENECK TRAILER AND 2015 SHOP BUILT TANDEM AXLE GENERATOR TRAILER.
SUSPENSION: AIR RIDE
NUMBER OF REAR AXLES: TRI
GROSS VEHICLE WEIGHT : 105000
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS : LENGTH / 45 FT
Loadout & Yard Information
1. Payment: Payment in full is required within 3 days of the invoice date. Acceptable payments: Wire Transfer, Cashiers Check.
2. Loading Requirements: Purchaser is responsible for all loadout expenses (cranes, man-lifts, sky tracks, operators, riggers etc.) including shipping and logistics and shall contract and pay any associated costs directly with contractors.
3. Safety Requirements: Safety Glasses, Hard Hats, Steel Tip Boots Required on all Free Oilfield Quote loadout locations.
4. Warranty Information: This Item is being sold AS IS-WHERE IS with “No Warranty” expressed or implied.
5. Removal Policy: Removal Deadline: 10 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture.
Buyers are required to examine all items prior to removing them from the location. If the item differs significantly from how it was represented in the lot description, the Buyer must contact Customer Care prior to removing.
Buyer must schedule an appointment with the yard prior to removal.The Buyer is required to remove all purchased items from the seller's location by the removal deadline. Failure to do so may result in the buyer being assessed fees in the amount of $50.00 per day by the Seller and/or the Company. Any storage fees owed must be paid directly by the buyer and are the buyer’s sole responsibility.
This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Buyer.