1998 Mack with BOBTAIL Nitrogen Blowdown Unit
- Price: $29,950.00
- Manufacturer: Mack
- Year of Manufacture: 1998
- Location: Oklahoma
- Condition: Good
- Type: Used
1998 Mack with BOBTAIL Nitrogen Blowdown Unit
CS&P’s 230,000 SCFH heat recovery unit is the most efficient and state of the art nitrogen converter on the market today. Designed and built to meet the demanding needs of the Oil Field and Industrial cryogenic markets, CS&P has leveraged our four decades of experience in pumping cryogenic liquids to deliver a unit that is unsurpassed in performance and reliability. As an OEM of the nitrogen components installed on this unit we understand how to build the most efficient system in the industry while maintaining lower cost of ownership. CS&P’s heat recovery unit body load is a continuous duty system capable of delivering 3,833 SCFM at low pressure and 200 F temperature.
1998 Mack with BOBTAIL Nitrogen Blowdown Unit Features:
- Optional certification to CSA-B620-09
- Designed for ease of maintenance
- Units are completely customizable based on customer’s requirements
- Automated control platform to control rate, temperature and engine loading to optimize unit performance and efficiency
- Data acquisition system
- Remote auxiliary pressure input capabilities
- Serial Data output for remote monitoring
- Climate controlled oversized sleeper cabin for operator comfort
- Design review process that ensures customer specifications are captured and incorporated into the equipment
- TCRN Certified
1998 Mack Truck Details
1998 Mack CH613 Conventional Daycab Heavy Duty Trucks - Conventional Trucks w/o Sleeper, Great Pre Emission Truck. Mack E7 Power with 355/380HP. 14,600# Front Axle, 38,000# Rear Axle Camelback Suspension. Truck is equipped with a Wet Kit and is being sold with the attached Nitrogen Blowdown Unit.
- Condition: Used
- Year: 1998
- Make: MACK
- Model: CH613
- Class: CLASS 8 (GVW 33001 - 150000)
- Category: Conventional - Day Cab, Tractor
- Cab Type: STANDARD CAB
- Location: Oklahoma City
- Horse Power: 355/380
- Max Horse Power: 350-350
- Max Torque: 1250-1360
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Axles: Tandem
- Rear Axles: Tandem
- Suspension: Camelback
- Brake Type: Air
- VIN: 1M1AA18Y8WW086827
- Drivetrain: 6X4
- Engine Manufacture: Mack
- Engine Model: Mack E7 12.0L I6 350hp 1250-1360ft. lbs.
Loading and Logistics Available for 1998 Mack with BOBTAIL Nitrogen Blowdown Unit. We can deliver anywhere in the United States!
Also ask me about my entire supply line of other oil patch equipment, New, Used and Surplus, Mud Systems, Vessels, Casing, Tubing, Swivel Rotary, Rods, Gas Turbines, Steel and Fiberglass Production Tanks, Backhoes, PumpJacks, Rods CNG Compression Packages, Tongs, Swivel Joints, Heavy Equipment, Drilling and Workover Rigs, Construction! Do you have any oilfield equipment that you would sell? I Buy and Sell Quality Oilfield New, Used and Surplus Equipment.
Important Buyers Notice: All items are Sold "As-Is" with "No Warranty" expressed or implied. Items offered for sale may be damaged, inoperable and/or missing parts. You are strongly urged to carefully review each photo and video as well as personally inspect the item before making a decision to purchase. Free Oilfield Quote is not responsible for any missing or damaged equipment, part, item or accessory and shall not be held liable for any damage prior to or during the removal and/or delivery of the equipment. Any and all agreements contrary to the above disclaimer must be in writing and agreed upon up front and prior to any transaction.
Loadout & Yard Information
1. Payment: Payment in full is required within 3 days of the invoice date. Acceptable payments: Wire Transfer, Cashiers Check.
2. Loading Requirements: Purchaser is responsible for all loadout expenses (cranes, man-lifts, sky tracks, operators, riggers etc.) including shipping and logistics and shall contract and pay any associated costs directly with contractors.
3. Safety Requirements: Safety Glasses, Hard Hats, Steel Tip Boots Required on all Free Oilfield Quote loadout locations.
4. Warranty Information: This Item is being sold AS IS-WHERE IS with “No Warranty” expressed or implied.
5. Removal Policy: Removal Deadline: 10 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture.
Buyers are required to examine all items prior to removing them from the location. If the item differs significantly from how it was represented in the lot description, the Buyer must contact Customer Care prior to removing.
Buyer Requirements for 1998 Mack with BOBTAIL Nitrogen Blowdown Unit
Buyer must schedule an appointment with the yard prior to removal.The Buyer is required to remove all purchased items from the seller's location by the removal deadline. Failure to do so may result in the buyer being assessed fees in the amount of $50.00 per day by the Seller and/or the Company. Any storage fees owed must be paid directly by the buyer and are the buyer’s sole responsibility.
This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Buyer.