Year of Manufacture: 2004
2003 Hydra Rig Trailered Coil Tubing Unit
2004 Peterbilt 378 with Power Pack. 85,997 miles
Powerpak ISK 8x6 with 290 WB
Reman Eaton Fuller 18 Speed
Cummins Model ISX02 450 HP 02/08/11
(New motor in 2012)
Dual Frame/ 50,000 Rears/ 20,000 Steer
5 Bottle Accumulators
10kw Kubota Generator with 1661 Hours
Current Tags, Registration & Inspection
(2) 2012 FORUM 5-1/8\" 10,000# Blow Out Preventors, (1) Quad, sn:P121092, w/BX-160 Flanges & (1) Dbl, sn:P12403, w/Studded Top & BX-160 Flanged Bottom (UNUSED)
Skidded Large Capacity Coiled Reel choice of reel
(5) 10,000# 5.125 Lubricators: (4) 8\'L & (1) 6\'L, Flow Cross, Union Assembly, Spacer Spool, Adapter Spool, Companion Flange & SPM 4\" Choke Valve (All UNUSED)
Important Buyers Notice: All items are Sold As-Is with No Warranty expressed or implied. Items offered for sale may be damaged, inoperable and/or missing parts. You are strongly urged to carefully review each photo and video as well as personally inspect the item before making a decision to purchase. Free Oilfield Quote is not responsible for any missing or damaged equipment, part, item or accessory and shall not be held liable for any damage prior to or during the removal and/or delivery of the equipment. Any and all agreements contrary to the above disclaimer must be in writing and agreed upon up front and prior to any transaction.
- Buyers are required to examine all items prior to removing them from the location. If the item differs significantly from how it was represented in the lot description, the Buyer must contact Customer Care prior to removing.
- Buyer must schedule an appointment with the yard prior to removal.
- The Buyer is required to remove all purchased items from the seller's location by the removal deadline. Failure to do so may result in the buyer being assessed fees in the amount of $50.00 per day by the Seller and/or the Company. Any storage fees owed must be paid directly by the buyer and are the buyer’s sole responsibility.
This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. There is no customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Buyer.