Used IDECO H-1000 HP Rig
- Price: $645,000
- Location: New Mexico
- Manufacturer: IDECO
- Year: 1976
- Quantity: 1
- Condition: Very Good
- Type: Used
Used IDECO H-1000 HP Rig Features
- 2 Rebuilt C15 Caterpillar Engines with 0 Hours
- Transmission are rebuilt 6061’s with 0 Hours
- Rotary Table has new bearings
- Water Break has new bearings
- Brand New Main Shaft with new bearings and new hydraulic cylinders
- All Fittings and Hoses are Brand New
- Rebuild was performed by Caterpillar® out of Albuquerque, New Mexico
- IDECO 1000
- D/D Draworks
- P/B (2) CAT C 15’s
- 118’ 350,000# SHL Mast
- Telescoping Substructure
- 37-1/2’ Rotary Table
Loading and Delivery Available for IDECO H-1000 HP Rig Features, we can deliver anywhere in the United States!
Important Buyers Notice: All items are Sold \"As-Is\" with \"No Warranty\" expressed or implied. Items offered for sale may be damaged, inoperable and/or missing parts. You are strongly urged to carefully review each photo and video as well as personally inspect the item before making a decision to purchase. Free Oilfield Quote is not responsible for any missing or damaged equipment, part, item or accessory and shall not be held liable for any damage prior to or during the removal and/or delivery of the equipment. Any and all agreements contrary to the above disclaimer must be in writing and agreed upon up front and prior to any transaction.
Buyer Requirements for Used IDECO H-1000 HP Rig
- Buyers are required to examine all items prior to removing them from the location. If the item differs significantly from how it was represented in the lot description, the Buyer must contact Customer Care prior to removing.
- Buyer must schedule an appointment with the yard prior to removal.
- The Buyer is required to remove all purchased items from the seller's location by the removal deadline. Failure to do so may result in the buyer being assessed fees in the amount of $50.00 per day by the Seller and/or the Company. Any storage fees owed must be paid directly by the buyer and are the buyer’s sole responsibility.
This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. There is no customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Buyer.