|Name||Ford Cusco Vacuum Truck|
|subcategory||Trucks - Vacuum|
THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD - FOR OTHER OPTIONS PLEASE CALL 844-475-2060 OR CLICK THE ICON BELOW FOR INSTANT CHAT!
Manufacturer: Ford / Cusco Industries
Model: Vac Truck
Location: Rockdale, Texas
Miles: 8,301 (original miles)
Year of Manufactured: 1991
Ford Cusco Vacuum Truck
- Cusco's Duravac series is the ideal unit for use in extreme weather conditions. With heated valves and sturdy construction, you can depend on this unit for superior performance and reliability, even in the harshest of environments.
- Available in 3600 USG or 4400 USG tank sizes.
- Available in DOT 407/412 and Transport Canada configurations.
- The standard Duravac will include:
- Hibon VTB 820 Blower, 1400 CFM.
- Heated rear valve assembly for 4" and 6" valves.
- Stand up locker and tool boxes.
- Side Tray dirt shields.
- Two slide out chain hangers.
- Options available: Stainless steel tank, wash systems, various pump and blower sizes, isolation valve, high capacity cyclone drain, hot water system, accessories, etc.
Loading and Logistics Available for Ford Cusco Vacuum Truck. We can deliver anywhere in the United States!
Also ask me about my entire supply line of other oil patch equipment, New, Used and Surplus, Mud Systems, Vessels, Casing, Tubing, Swivel Rotary, Rods, Gas Turbines, Steel and Fiberglass Production Tanks, Backhoes, PumpJacks, Rods CNG Compression Packages, Tongs, Swivel Joints, Heavy Equipment, Drilling and Workover Rigs, Construction! Do you have any oilfield equipment that you would sell? I Buy and Sell Quality Oilfield New, Used and Surplus Equipment.
Important Buyers Notice: All items are Sold "As-Is" with "No Warranty" expressed or implied. Items offered for sale may be damaged, inoperable and/or missing parts. You are strongly urged to carefully review each photo and video as well as personally inspect the item before making a decision to purchase. Free Oilfield Quote is not responsible for any missing or damaged equipment, part, item or accessory and shall not be held liable for any damage prior to or during the removal and/or delivery of the equipment. Any and all agreements contrary to the above disclaimer must be in writing and agreed upon up front and prior to any transaction.
- Payment: Payment in full is required within 3 days of the invoice date. Acceptable payments: Wire Transfer, Cashiers Check.
- Loading Requirements: Purchaser is responsible for all loadout expenses (cranes, man-lifts, sky tracks, operators, riggers etc.) including shipping and logistics and shall contract and pay any associated costs directly with contractors.
- Safety Requirements: Safety Glasses, Hard Hats, Steel Tip Boots Required on all Free Oilfield Quote loadout locations.
- Warranty Information: This Item is being sold AS IS-WHERE IS with “No Warranty” expressed or implied.
- Removal Policy: Items must be removed 10 days after the invoice is generated unless otherwise agreed to in writing . Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and/or forfeiture.
- Removal Deadline: 10 days after the invoice is generated.
Buyer Requirements for Ford Cusco Vacuum Truck
- Buyers are required to examine all items prior to removing them from the location. If the item differs significantly from how it was represented in the lot description, the Buyer must contact Customer Care prior to removing.
- Buyer must schedule an appointment with the yard prior to removal.
- The Buyer is required to remove all purchased items from the seller's location by the removal deadline. Failure to do so may result in the buyer being assessed fees in the amount of $50.00 per day by the Seller and/or the Company. Any storage fees owed must be paid directly by the buyer and are the buyer’s sole responsibility.
This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. There is no customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Buyer.