|Name||Cement Pumper with National-Oilwell JWS 185 Triplex Pump|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas|
National-Oilwell JWS 185 Triplex Pump
2 Motors - 1 Triplex - 2 Centrifugal Pumps
Cement System Features:
- Cement Pumper with National-Oilwell JWS 185 Triplex Pump
- Forged Steel Fluid End
- National/Oilwell/Varco Plunger Pump Gear Reducer
- 185 hp Rating @ 1800 RPM
- (2) CAT 3406 B Diesel Engines
- Allison 750 Transmission
- 42" H x 5'L Mixing Tank
- Operator's Controls
- Hardline Rack w/ (10) 2" x 8'L Hardlines
- all Mounted on A 2004 Reliant Specialty Welding Co
- VIN# TXIC6061ONB004
- T/A Lowbed Trailer
- Landing Gear
- 11R 22.5 Tire
- Budd Wheels
Loadout & Yard Information
1. Payment: Payment in full is required within 3 days of the invoice date. Acceptable payments: Wire Transfer, Cashiers Check.
2. Loading Requirements: Purchaser is responsible for all loadout expenses (cranes, man-lifts, sky tracks, operators, riggers etc.) including shipping and logistics and shall contract and pay any associated costs directly with contractors.
3. Safety Requirements: Safety Glasses, Hard Hats, Steel Tip Boots Required on all Free Oilfield Quote loadout locations.
4. Warranty Information: This Item is being sold AS IS-WHERE IS with “No Warranty” expressed or implied.
5. Removal Policy: Removal Deadline: 10 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture.
Buyers are required to examine all items prior to removing them from the location. If the item differs significantly from how it was represented in the lot description, the Buyer must contact Customer Care prior to removing.
Buyer Requirements for Cement System
Buyer must schedule an appointment with the yard prior to removal.The Buyer is required to remove all purchased items from the seller's location by the removal deadline. Failure to do so may result in the buyer being assessed fees in the amount of $50.00 per day by the Seller and/or the Company. Any storage fees owed must be paid directly by the buyer and are the buyer’s sole responsibility.
This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Buyer.