|Name||Caterpillar 3516 Natural Gas Generators - Set of 3|
Start Date: 10/05/2021
End Date: 11/05/2021
|Location||Fort Worth, Texas|
|Short Description||1300 KV 1625KVA 4160 Volts Stage IV|
Type: New Surplus
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Caterpillar 3516 Natural Gas Generators
From Natural Gas-Fueled Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Systems and Emergency Power for Facilities, to Renewable Biogas Energy to Support the Local Grid, or Electricity Generated from Coal Mine Gases, Caterpillar has a Wide Range of Reliable Gas Power Solutions.
Caterpillar 3516 Natural Gas Generators for Sale
- Robust high speed block design provides prolonged life and lower owning operationg costs
- Designed for maximum performance on low pressure pipeline natural gas
- Simple open chamber combustion system for reliability and fuel flexibility
- Leading edge technology in ignition system and air/fuel ratio control for lower emission and engine efficiency
- One electronic control module handles all engine functions: ignition, governing, air/fuel ratio control and engine protection
Important Buyers Notice: All items are Sold As-Is with No Warranty expressed or implied. Items offered for sale may be damaged, inoperable and/or missing parts. You are strongly urged to carefully review each photo and video as well as personally inspect the item before making a decision to purchase. Free Oilfield Quote is not responsible for any missing or damaged equipment, part, item or accessory and shall not be held liable for any damage prior to or during the removal and/or delivery of the equipment. Any and all agreements contrary to the above disclaimer must be in writing and agreed upon up front and prior to any transaction.