- Year: 2005
- MANUFACTURER: TRANSCRAFT
- CONDITION: Used
- SUSPENSION: AIR RIDE
- NUMBER OF REAR AXLES: TANDEM
- AXLE TYPE: FIXED SPREAD
- GROSS VEHICLE WEIGHT: 80000
- LENGTH: 48 FT
- WIDTH: 102 IN
Nitrogen Generation Unit. Atlas Copco XRX12 1250 Cam Air Compressor Unit Powered By 2008 Cummins QSX15 600 HP Diesel Engine, After Cooler, Filters, Dryers, 28 Membrane Enclosed Nitrogen Separator Package, CIP PHT-2 (3) Stage Booster Compressor, 450 SCFM, @ 3,000 Psi Powered By CAT C7 Acert 250 HP Diesel Engine, 2" Meter Run w/ Total Flow 6213 Control System, Nitrogen 100 Analyzer, Murphy TTDJ Control Station, 1,000 Gal. Fuel Tank, Mounted On 2005 48' TRANSCRAFT DTL-2100 W2 Tandem Spread Axle Drop Deck w/ Air Lift Front Axle.
Important Buyers Notice: All items are Sold "As-Is" with "No Warranty" expressed or implied. Items offered for sale may be damaged, inoperable and/or missing parts. You are strongly urged to carefully review each photo and video as well as personally inspect the item before making a decision to purchase. Free Oilfield Quote is not responsible for any missing or damaged equipment, part, item or accessory and shall not be held liable for any damage prior to or during the removal and/or delivery of the equipment. Any and all agreements contrary to the above disclaimer must be in writing and agreed upon up front and prior to any transaction.
Loadout & Yard Information
1. Payment: Payment in full is required within 3 days of the invoice date. Acceptable payments: Wire Transfer, Cashiers Check.
2. Loading Requirements: Purchaser is responsible for all loadout expenses (cranes, man-lifts, sky tracks, operators, riggers etc.) including shipping and logistics and shall contract and pay any associated costs directly with contractors.
3. Safety Requirements: Safety Glasses, Hard Hats, Steel Tip Boots Required on all Free Oilfield Quote loadout locations.
4. Warranty Information: This Item is being sold AS IS-WHERE IS with “No Warranty” expressed or implied.
5. Removal Policy: Removal Deadline: 10 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture.
Buyers are required to examine all items prior to removing them from the location. If the item differs significantly from how it was represented in the lot description, the Buyer must contact Customer Care prior to removing.
Buyer must schedule an appointment with the yard prior to removal.The Buyer is required to remove all purchased items from the seller's location by the removal deadline. Failure to do so may result in the buyer being assessed fees in the amount of $50.00 per day by the Seller and/or the Company. Any storage fees owed must be paid directly by the buyer and are the buyer’s sole responsibility.
This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Buyer.